Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Soon, At a Bookstore Near You


I found out my Solvang book officially will be released on April 1. Copies may be available earlier and I plan to have some book signing (stay tuned). I say "my Solvang guidebook" because I wrote it. And, I hope to sell a lot of them.

Solvang, located in Santa Barbara's Santa Ynez Valley wine country, is a small town settled by Danish immigrants. I came to know the town and some of its townsfolk on an intimate level last summer while I was researching the guidebook.

The book will be available at bookstores, amazon.com, and the publisher's Web site touristtown.com.

Think about a trip to Solvang. It is a wonderful place to visit for a day, a weekend, a month, or a season. Lots of great food and wonderful wine.

At top is the cover of the Solvang book. I hope you like enjoy it. Really, think about a trip to Solvang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.