Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One Writer, Many Hats


Not only did I write the press releases and calendar listings for Solvei's show on June 9 at the Plaza Playhouse Theater in Carpinteria, I am playing more of a front person role in the publicity game.

It's stretching out of my comfort zone, but that's always good for me. I am contacting the media and seeing if I can get some coverage for her upcoming concert. Truly, I am uncomfortable on the phone -- and it shows. (Ah,another reason why writing is my chosen profession.)

I really do like the entrepreneurial aspects of my work. It's never ever boring and I am always challenged. Oh, if you happen to be in the area on June 9, please come to Solvei's show. It is going to be a knockout!

The poster on the right has particulars on Solvei's show. For more information visit www.plazatheatercarpinteria.com or www.solvei-music.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.