Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Bet

Want to know what others are saying about you? Googling yourself is one way to start finding out. Doing a search on oneself is common advice in social media seminars and how-to articles. So, I thought I’d check myself out this morning, and imagine my surprise when I came across this: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5319779/.

Yes, I am in a movie. Can you believe it? The movie is "The Bet." I play a waitress. I think I have the fewest lines in the movie, which is the perfect way to approach your first role in a feature movie. "The Bet" is directed by Finola Hughes and is set in Santa Barbara. It is set to premier in March 2013.

I need to get cracking on filling in my IMBd page. Got to get a good headshot of myself. Maybe actually hire someone to take the picture, i.e. to make me look far better than I do in real life, rather than imposing on my friends or family.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.