Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mission Accomplished

Day 30 / 30-Day Writing Challenge

Mission accomplished. I did it. Successfully completed my 30-Day Writing Challenge. 

Maybe I should have called it the 30-Day Showing Up Challenge. Because that was the essence of it. The writing part was secondary. I am/was creating a container for my work, which is writing. 

The plan is to continue posting to Behind the Scenes at Orozco Ink. Twice a week is plenty. That may be a bigger challenge than the 30-day one. Sticking with the Friday Funny. Tuesday will be the other post day. 

Looking forward to growing my business by trying new things. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing it! Glad you found it beneficial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Calla Gold. It's a good feeling of accomplishment. Thank you also for cheering me on.

      Delete
  2. Good for you, Amy! It's great to be able to set a goal, and then succeed at it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great accomplishment Amy. Congratulations on successfully completing this writing challenge. On to the 60-Day challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lynn K. Jones. Not sure I'll take on the 60-day challenge, but I'll keep working on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.