Friday, May 23, 2014

When You Meant to Write the Very Best

Day 10 / 30-Day Writing Challenge


I try to live by the Golden Rule. Someone using my mistakes as fodder for jokes or other amusement really isn't enjoyable for me. So, I try not to do that to others.

But, the above photo, which I found circulating on Facebook, is gold. That the misspelling/misuse is used in a compliment (notice I didn't use "complement," who knows if it was intended for a geometry teacher!) to a teacher. Well, the irony doesn't get much better than that.

Makes you wonder if it was intentional. Maybe it is an excellent example of passive/aggressive expression. Maybe the teacher was the WORST teacher the student ever had. We'll never know, will we?

There's always a lesson to be learned, a nugget buried in the debris. Now, Friday blog posts are going to be Friday Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.